OSPREY Aether 70L AG Medium Rucksack
For backpacking, thru-hikes and alpine expeditions, the Aether AG Series has a pedigree like no other pack.
This technical backpacking pack combines Anti-Gravity technology with customizable fit and innovative features like a convertible top lid to create a more capable and comfortable pack for long-haul load carrying on any multi-day excursion. When you need a pack that can carry heavy loads for up to a week or more, there is no better option than the Aether AG 70.
- ANTI-GRAVITY SUSPENSION features a continuous back panel of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the back panel to the hip belt to provide unmatched comfort and ventilation. The seamless structure automatically contours to the body, providing outstanding fit and unrestricted movement.
- FLAPJACKET A removable floating lid can be replaced with a fixed FlapJacket to protect your gear and minimize weight.
- ORGANIZATION An adjustable stretch mesh front panel pocket provides additional external storage and organizational options. Dual zippered front panel pockets allow additional internal storage and organizational options.
- Removable top-lid converts to DayLid daypack
- Lower Inside-Out compression straps
- Additional main compartment access
- Integrated FlapJacket cover for lidless use
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Large front J-zip access to the main compartment
- Size XL comes with a Large hip belt and harness.
CARRY INFORMATIONANTI-GRAVITY SUSPENSION LightWire-tensioned, full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load
- ANTI-GRAVITY BACKPANEL Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back, and hips for a fully integrated fit
- ISOFORM5 ANTI-GRAVITY MESH HARNESS
Interchangeable sizes for a precise, personalized fit / Adjustable suspended harness with structural load lifter bar for load transfer and comfort / Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm wrap upper / Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
- ISOFORM5 CM HIPBELT Custom heat molding and interchangeable sizes for a precise, personalized fit / Mesh bridge between pads pulls in the lumbar to support heavy loads
Product manual available here.
This backpack features angled access for standard size Nalgene bottles on the side. Also, the removable top which converts to a day pack is awesome too. This thing is clearly built to last..
- Comfortable for longer trips.
- Easy to load.
- Good padding.
- Large capacity / good size
- Highly adjustable
- The price unless you get it on sale.
- A bit heavy.
Osprey Aether 70L AG Medium Rucksack
|Product Type Name||SPORTING_GOODS|
|Title||Osprey Aether 70L AG Medium Rucksack|