KELTY Redwing 50L Backpack
Going for 1-3 day hiking or camping adventure? A small-sized backpack like the Kelty Redwing 50L is the best size backpack for your money.
Highly utilitarian, the Redwing has all the features and organization needed for a simplified trip or an overnight on the trail. With a full-access U-zipper, the Redwing works both as a top loader and a panel loader, adding convenience to any adventure. Shoulder straps, hipbelt and ventilated back panel are lined with quick-drying moisture-moving mesh, stay comfortable in the heat of hiking.
- Dual side pockets
- Front pocket with organization
- Front Stash pocket with closure hook
- Top stash pocket
- Side compression straps
- Water bottle pockets
- Dual use Laptop / Hydration Sleeve
- Hide-Away Daisy Chain and Handle
- Ice axe/trekking pole loops
- Key fob
- HDPE frame sheet
- Hex Mesh back panel, shoulder straps and waist belt
- Padded and ventilating back panel
- Sternum strap
- Load lifter straps
- PerfectFIT™ Suspension
- Single LightBeam aluminum stay
- Removable waist belt
- Volume: 3100 in3 / 51 L
- Frame Type: Internal
- Weight: 3 lbs 11 oz / 1.66 kg
- Torso Fit Range: 15.5 – 21 in / 38 – 53 cm
- Dimensions: 26 x 16 x 12 in / 66 x 41 x 30 cm
- Body Fabric: Poly 420D Small Back Stafford
- Reinforcement Fabric: Poly 75x150D Tasser Coal
- Frame Material: Aluminum + HDPE
This pack is small enough to fit in 90% of the hostel footlockers, large enough to fit everything you need. No silly rolling luggage needed. Will fit in carryon overhead areas for planes and trains. Sturdy and forgiving materials and the hip and shoulder straps are highly comfortable.
- Ability to carry medium-weight loads (around 35 pounds) comfortably.
- Wide shoulder straps.
- Thick and tall belt around the waist.
- Doesn't come with a rain cover.
- Very difficult refilling the bladder and getting it back into the bag while it's packed full.
Kelty Redwing 50 Backpack - Hiking, Backpacking, Travel & Everyday Carry Backpack with Laptop Sleeve, Hydration Compatible
$89.95 in stock
- Take flight with the best-selling pack the Redwing. Whether your journey takes you to the streets of Chicago or the canyons of Colorado, the Redwing has you covered
- Hybrid-loading U-zipper design works as both a top loader and panel loader, allowing easy access to all your gear
- LightBeam single aluminum stay and Dynamic AirFlow back panel keep your load stable and comfortable
- Stay hydrated for any adventure with the hydration compatible design and the water bottle pockets on the side
- Dynamic Airflow back panel and Air Mesh on the shoulder straps, dual density foam waist belt, and lumbar pad will keep you cool when you are working hard